Thursday, January 8, 2009

Candra & Mr.James

Never say good bye for my best memories
it's rarely happened all at once at the time. we couldn't reach it purposely.
no ones could break my happiness, all i have done without lying, crying and boring. i do enjoy my trip when i met with Mr. James. happines pass me at the time. at least some problem had solved though it wasn't seemed by our seeking. who knows tomorrow is dry season actually some peoples arround you or me. may be they are stingy to give their smile to give you spirit or to build your day life like others. Just remember everyone need water to kill/lost their thirsty. its like a trip forward our dream. may it be more easier for you to gain your goal. just believe it you must need some friends or some one special to bridge your goal, realtionship and everything good in your mind. There are many benefits when i shared with him. one of them, i had measured my trip far away start from when begin my write my step in mind. yeah must learn more to improve my knowledge till i have a good prepration in a facing world.

No comments: