Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Traveling

The travel writing of my journey full of my life throught the day and night. The sun, the lake, the land, the wind would be closely to complete my daily life. I am continuing nonstop toward better future with His blesses in accompany me each time i got step. God created sea, lake even river and painted them blue to make it nice for us. And here i am at peace, the bow pointed toward east, when i could be heading north with an unsuspected drama deep inside. I had been swimming and enjoyed the water for over one hour. I am gonna catch each move who could bring me forward my dream. As i go back on my childhood looking for something and wonder it that i haven’t seen before. In my place the land i was born i had found many of inspiration and new performance of life. But sometimes i become blind for my slow progress. But i need to kill it by taking a refresh one way swimming at the natural object and enjoyed it as possible well. Now i’m thingking bout something in the way of reaching a specific thing and make it sure be useful in my hand. I‘d keep talking until i stay longer as planed before and also couldn’t stop learning in increasing my progress that i had built at this alongtime over and over again. And this won’t last. It doesn’t matter how long we life but how we life and stand to win. I know the way i sit, get dressed say a lot bout me. Out of the blue someone has sent me gift by the time i depressed although i didn’t give her feedback. Sorry i never look down for anything even a piece of cake. I think everything is mean but anytime we need to filter it. By the way it’s very nice i think ate some foods or snakes after got swim. Like fred mield, fred rice and the ohters. Wow is delicious And all i need is statisfying my daily life and my dream become true.

No comments: