Monday, October 4, 2010

Belawan

Sunday morning, 7:10 a.m., I finally crawled out of bed. Something in my head, I hadn’t slept well last night and I wasn’t sure why. Think that today would be a bigger day and give some price to me. I remember that I make an appointment to fish at Belawan sea yesterday and I should keep it. At 7:40 a.m. We’re all together left from our boarding house forward Belawan. We ride 5 motor bikes and it’s took one hour during the trip. The way forward Belawan some of us were lost way and it’s need twenty minutes to find them. About 9 p.m we arrived there, directly we looked for a fresh lobster. But we didn’t found it cause we’re too late. No choices “willy nilly we bought it.

We throught our trip and look a small boat to rent. It need make some communication to make an offer. On suit price we took the boat and rent a half day (12 hours). Sounds good to me and thought that day would felt be different than I fish at river or lake before.

It’s chilly those day and thougt that we’ll catch more and bigger as we want. About 10 km from sea side we had began to fish but we didn’t got anything. Later we go on our boat and look for the best place to fish as suggest of rentor the boat. Yeah it did work.

No comments: